Earpiece: Jabra MOTION
Best price: £70
Having topped last year’s earpiece test for the first time, the Jabra MOTION scoops another victory, as it’s still the best on the market and feels solid. We love its sturdy and comfortable hold in the ear – although it’s big, it’s still a nice, snug fit. The large mic boom ensures that top-quality audio is captured, and this ranks as the best for delivering first-rate sound and cancelling out background noise.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWhat is the best Bluetooth hands-free kit for your car? Here are our top visor mounts and earpieces
- 2Visor-mount: Plantronics K100
- 3Visor-mount: Parrot Minikit Neo 2 HDAn update of the highly rated Minikit Neo, this new unit betters its predecessor.
- 4Visor-mount: Supertooth HD Voice
- 5Visor-mount: Olixar Clip & Talk
- 6Earpiece: Jabra MOTION - currently reading
- 7Earpiece: Jawbone ERA
- 8Earpiece: Plantronics Voyager Legend
- 9Earpiece: Jabra STORM
- 10Earpiece: Plantronics Voyager Edge
- 11Earpiece: Plantronics ML18The Plantronics ML18 kit is wonderfully cheap to buy, but the way it goes about its business wouldn’t suggest as much, as it ranks only behind the Jawbone ERA for compact earpiece performance.
- 12Earpiece: Sony MBH20
- 13Earpiece: Jabra STEALTH