Earpiece: Sony MBH20
Best price: £11.99
We can’t really fault the Sony unit, but it doesn’t go out of its way to impress, either. A basic kit, it draws comparisons with the Plantronics ML18 in being a simple solution that will be fine for drivers unconcerned about performance. The MBH20 delivers voice from the phone to other callers well enough, although sound quality from its built-in speaker isn’t as good as rivals’. There’s no reason to complain based on the price, though.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWhat is the best Bluetooth hands-free kit for your car? Here are our top visor mounts and earpieces
- 2Visor-mount: Plantronics K100
- 3Visor-mount: Parrot Minikit Neo 2 HDAn update of the highly rated Minikit Neo, this new unit betters its predecessor.
- 4Visor-mount: Supertooth HD Voice
- 5Visor-mount: Olixar Clip & Talk
- 6Earpiece: Jabra MOTION
- 7Earpiece: Jawbone ERA
- 8Earpiece: Plantronics Voyager Legend
- 9Earpiece: Jabra STORM
- 10Earpiece: Plantronics Voyager Edge
- 11Earpiece: Plantronics ML18The Plantronics ML18 kit is wonderfully cheap to buy, but the way it goes about its business wouldn’t suggest as much, as it ranks only behind the Jawbone ERA for compact earpiece performance.
- 12Earpiece: Sony MBH20 - currently reading
- 13Earpiece: Jabra STEALTH