Earpiece: Jabra STEALTH
Best price: £46.79
Smallest of the three Jabra earpiece units tested here, the STEALTH is a compact option that’s still geared with many of the features its big-scoring brothers share. It delivers on its promise of picking up high-quality audio, as sound quality is generally very good – yet still not quite as clear as the top-ranking kits here. Plus, we found this Jabra unit became uncomfortable after only a few hours in the ear, and it’s pricey compared to like-for-like rivals.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWhat is the best Bluetooth hands-free kit for your car? Here are our top visor mounts and earpieces
- 2Visor-mount: Plantronics K100
- 3Visor-mount: Parrot Minikit Neo 2 HDAn update of the highly rated Minikit Neo, this new unit betters its predecessor.
- 4Visor-mount: Supertooth HD Voice
- 5Visor-mount: Olixar Clip & Talk
- 6Earpiece: Jabra MOTION
- 7Earpiece: Jawbone ERA
- 8Earpiece: Plantronics Voyager Legend
- 9Earpiece: Jabra STORM
- 10Earpiece: Plantronics Voyager Edge
- 11Earpiece: Plantronics ML18The Plantronics ML18 kit is wonderfully cheap to buy, but the way it goes about its business wouldn’t suggest as much, as it ranks only behind the Jawbone ERA for compact earpiece performance.
- 12Earpiece: Sony MBH20
- 13Earpiece: Jabra STEALTH - currently reading