Earpiece: Jabra STORM
Best price: £41.99
Made of springy rubber, the STORM coils around the user’s ear for a comfortable fit left or right – and even after continuous hours of use, we didn’t find it painful to wear at all. Operating the Jabra is a breeze, too, plus it features NFC technology for quick pairing – although this wasn’t as straightforward to use as we hoped. Audio quality isn’t the best, either, but it remains a top premium option for a relatively low price.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWhat is the best Bluetooth hands-free kit for your car? Here are our top visor mounts and earpieces
- 2Visor-mount: Plantronics K100
- 3Visor-mount: Parrot Minikit Neo 2 HDAn update of the highly rated Minikit Neo, this new unit betters its predecessor.
- 4Visor-mount: Supertooth HD Voice
- 5Visor-mount: Olixar Clip & Talk
- 6Earpiece: Jabra MOTION
- 7Earpiece: Jawbone ERA
- 8Earpiece: Plantronics Voyager Legend
- 9Earpiece: Jabra STORM - currently reading
- 10Earpiece: Plantronics Voyager Edge
- 11Earpiece: Plantronics ML18The Plantronics ML18 kit is wonderfully cheap to buy, but the way it goes about its business wouldn’t suggest as much, as it ranks only behind the Jawbone ERA for compact earpiece performance.
- 12Earpiece: Sony MBH20
- 13Earpiece: Jabra STEALTH