Visor-mount: Olixar Clip & Talk
Best price: £19.99
Although it’s basic in its design, the Olixar kit delivers fair performance without fuss for a good price. It lacks the refinement of rivals here, but remains functional and serves its purpose. Connecting two phones at once wasn’t a problem, yet some of the menu navigation was clunky. It picked up more background noise than all of the others, too, while the speaker wasn’t the best quality. Still, it’s a solid, cheap pick.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWhat is the best Bluetooth hands-free kit for your car? Here are our top visor mounts and earpieces
- 2Visor-mount: Plantronics K100
- 3Visor-mount: Parrot Minikit Neo 2 HDAn update of the highly rated Minikit Neo, this new unit betters its predecessor.
- 4Visor-mount: Supertooth HD Voice
- 5Visor-mount: Olixar Clip & Talk - currently reading
- 6Earpiece: Jabra MOTION
- 7Earpiece: Jawbone ERA
- 8Earpiece: Plantronics Voyager Legend
- 9Earpiece: Jabra STORM
- 10Earpiece: Plantronics Voyager Edge
- 11Earpiece: Plantronics ML18The Plantronics ML18 kit is wonderfully cheap to buy, but the way it goes about its business wouldn’t suggest as much, as it ranks only behind the Jawbone ERA for compact earpiece performance.
- 12Earpiece: Sony MBH20
- 13Earpiece: Jabra STEALTH