Boxy shape helps Japanese model stand out from crowd
In this review
- 1IntroductionCitroen’s C3 Picasso is aiming for the top of the supermini-MPV class – but does it offer more room and value than its Nissan, Daihatsu and Kia rivals?
- 21st Citroen C3 Picasso 1.4 ExclusiveNew small MPV offers space to rival larger people carriers
- 32nd Nissan Note 1.6 TeknaCan a recent facelift keep the British-built contender on top?
- 43rd Kia Soul 1.6 CRDi ShakerKorean car is a distinctive addition to the class
- 54th Daihatsu Materia - currently readingBoxy shape helps Japanese model stand out from crowd
- 6Facts and figures