Compact MPVs - specifications
- 1IntroductionCan Citroen's new C4 Picasso join motoring's A-list? Here it meets the S-MAX, Zafira and 5 in first UK test
- 21st Citroen C4 Picasso VTR+The C4 Picasso is a massive step forward with excellent seating and class-leading refinement
- 32nd Ford S-MAX Titanium 2.0 litreFord's S-MAX is a competent package and we expect a good showing in this company
- 43rd Mazda 5 TS2 2.0 litreMazda's 5 is affordable, well built with good handling and steering
- 54th Vauxhall Zafira Design 1.9 litreVauxhall's Zafira was a pioneer in the compact MPV sector, but can it still shape up?
- 6Facts and figures - currently reading