Isuzu Approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about Isuzu's approved used scheme
Isuzu only sells one car in the UK – the D-Max pick-up – so its approved used scheme is automatically limited. There were just 251 available when we checked, with prices from £9,500 (plus VAT), while the highest-mileage example was a 2014 model with just under 90,000 miles. Officially, the limit is 80,000 miles.
Isuzu is part of International Motors, so the criteria for its scheme is the same as Subaru’s. All approved cars come with at least 12 months’ warranty, more if the model is still within the manufacturer’s guarantee. There’s also breakdown cover for 12 months, but Isuzu doesn’t stipulate any other benefits.
Isuzu Approved Used: key facts
|Max age/mileage||Seven years/80,000 miles|
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Standard warranty||12 months minimum|
|Extendable warranty||Yes, to suit|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme