Lamborghini Aventador Roadster vs Ferrari 458 Spider drag race
Which supercar will end up with bragging rights after a blast down the drag strip?
If you're buying a supercar, chances are you'd quite like bragging rights one way or another - whether it's the most expensive, the best-looking, or even the fastest car. If you find yourself torn between a glamorous Ferrari 458 Italia or a brutal Lamborghini Aventador, then this drag race might help you in your decision.
Underneath its curvy body, the Ferrari packs a 4.4-litre V8 engine (4.5-litres in the hard-top) with 562bhp and 540Nm of torque on offer. This pales in comparison to the sharp-edged Lamborghini though, which being a 50th Anniversary model serves up a devastating 720bhp.
The Ferrari is lighter than the Lamborghini, but doesn't benefit from four-wheel drive like that car does. Take your bets on which will cross the line first, then watch the video to find out!
Click through the links on the side or below to see some more of the best drag races we've shot, or visit our YouTube channel to watch them all...
- Mercedes SLS AMG Black vs Mercedes F1 W03 2012
- Lamborghini Aventador Roadster vs Ferrari 458 Spider
- Porsche 911 Cabriolet vs BMW M135i
- Nissan GT-R vs R33 Skyline GT-R
- BMW M5 vs Mercedes E63 AMG Estate
- Bentley Continental GT vs Porsche 911 Carrera
- Mercedes A45 AMG vs Mercedes CLS63 AMG
- Tesla Model S P85D vs Porsche Panamera Turbo S drag race
- Bentley Bentayga vs Range Rover
- Ford Focus RS vs Volkswagen Golf R
- Audi R8 Spyder vs Audi RS6 Avant
- Ford Fiesta ST200 vs MINI John Cooper Works