Nissan GT-R vs R33 Skyline GT-R drag race
The nineties meets the noughties as a specially tuned Nissan Skyline races with its spiritual successor
It's a battle of the ages here, as the Nissan GT-R takes on its dad - the R33 Skyline GT-R. This isn't just any Skyline GT-R, though - it's been specially tuned by its owner to produce a staggering 689bhp.
Nissan's performance range has long been popular with tuners and modders, who fettle their cars for street racing and drifting. This particular Skyline has been tuned for outright speed though, with a power output that can shame many a modern supercar, despite dating all the way back to 1994.
In contrast, it races against a stock 2009 GT-R, packing 400bhp from its twin-turbo V6 engine. Which do you think will win - power or technology? Watch the video to find out...
Click through the links on the side or below to see some more of the best drag races we've shot, or visit our YouTube channel to watch them all...
- Mercedes SLS AMG Black vs Mercedes F1 W03 2012
- Lamborghini Aventador Roadster vs Ferrari 458 Spider
- Porsche 911 Cabriolet vs BMW M135i
- Nissan GT-R vs R33 Skyline GT-R
- BMW M5 vs Mercedes E63 AMG Estate
- Bentley Continental GT vs Porsche 911 Carrera
- Mercedes A45 AMG vs Mercedes CLS63 AMG
- Tesla Model S P85D vs Porsche Panamera Turbo S drag race
- Bentley Bentayga vs Range Rover
- Ford Focus RS vs Volkswagen Golf R
- Audi R8 Spyder vs Audi RS6 Avant
- Ford Fiesta ST200 vs MINI John Cooper Works