Bentley Bentayga vs Range Rover drag race
Two of the most luxurious SUVs on sale go head-to-head on the drag strip
With a combined weight of nearly five tonnes, it might seem odd to try drag racing the Bentley Bentayga and the Range Rover SVAutobiography. Indeed, with the amount of finely stitched leather and immaculate wood on offer, it’s a bit like plonking Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle on the track and asking them to race.
There’s method to the madness though, as both of these massive cars offer plenty of performance to compliment the luxury. Collectively they produce 1,103bhp – courtesy of a 600bhp 6.0-litre W12 in the Bentley and a 503bhp supercharged V8 in the Range Rover.
Which of these stately homes puts down the best performance on the drag strip? Click through to find out…
Click through the links on the side or below to see some more of the best drag races we've shot, or visit our YouTube channel to watch them all...
- Mercedes SLS AMG Black vs Mercedes F1 W03 2012
- Lamborghini Aventador Roadster vs Ferrari 458 Spider
- Porsche 911 Cabriolet vs BMW M135i
- Nissan GT-R vs R33 Skyline GT-R
- BMW M5 vs Mercedes E63 AMG Estate
- Bentley Continental GT vs Porsche 911 Carrera
- Mercedes A45 AMG vs Mercedes CLS63 AMG
- Tesla Model S P85D vs Porsche Panamera Turbo S drag race
- Bentley Bentayga vs Range Rover
- Ford Focus RS vs Volkswagen Golf R
- Audi R8 Spyder vs Audi RS6 Avant
- Ford Fiesta ST200 vs MINI John Cooper Works