Bentley Continental GT vs Porsche 911 Carrera drag race
These two cars have very different approaches to performance, but which works best in a drag race?
The Porsche 911 has been conforming to its own set of rules for many years, sticking resolutely with a rear-slung, flat-six engine rather than a more fashionable front or mid-engined layout. It's in stark contrast to the front-engined Bentley Continental GT, which has almost twice as much engine - 6.0-litres compared with just 3.4-litres in the Porsche, and 12 cylinders arranged in a W formation.
But which recipe is the best for drag racing? We put the 560bhp Bentley up against a 911 Carrera, offering up 350bhp to see which one was fastest. Watch the video above to see which one wins...
Click through the links on the side or below to see some more of the best drag races we've shot, or visit our YouTube channel to watch them all...
- Mercedes SLS AMG Black vs Mercedes F1 W03 2012
- Lamborghini Aventador Roadster vs Ferrari 458 Spider
- Porsche 911 Cabriolet vs BMW M135i
- Nissan GT-R vs R33 Skyline GT-R
- BMW M5 vs Mercedes E63 AMG Estate
- Bentley Continental GT vs Porsche 911 Carrera
- Mercedes A45 AMG vs Mercedes CLS63 AMG
- Tesla Model S P85D vs Porsche Panamera Turbo S drag race
- Bentley Bentayga vs Range Rover
- Ford Focus RS vs Volkswagen Golf R
- Audi R8 Spyder vs Audi RS6 Avant
- Ford Fiesta ST200 vs MINI John Cooper Works