Porsche 911 C4S Cabriolet vs BMW M135i drag race
The smallest of BMW's M cars faces off against the iconic Porsche 911
Both cars use six-cylinder engines, but that's where the similarities stop. The BMW has a turbocharged 3.0-litre straight six engine with 320bhp, mounted at the front and driving the rear wheels.
The Porsche on the other hand has its 3.8-litre flat six mounted out behind the rear axle, where it serves up 400bhp to the rear wheels. To find out the result, just watch the video above...
Click through the links on the side or below to see some more of the best drag races we've shot, or visit our YouTube channel to watch them all...
- Mercedes SLS AMG Black vs Mercedes F1 W03 2012
- Lamborghini Aventador Roadster vs Ferrari 458 Spider
- Porsche 911 Cabriolet vs BMW M135i
- Nissan GT-R vs R33 Skyline GT-R
- BMW M5 vs Mercedes E63 AMG Estate
- Bentley Continental GT vs Porsche 911 Carrera
- Mercedes A45 AMG vs Mercedes CLS63 AMG
- Tesla Model S P85D vs Porsche Panamera Turbo S drag race
- Bentley Bentayga vs Range Rover
- Ford Focus RS vs Volkswagen Golf R
- Audi R8 Spyder vs Audi RS6 Avant
- Ford Fiesta ST200 vs MINI John Cooper Works