Kennedy Pro-Torq PTS122 KEN-572-6030K
Kennedy has gone its own way with this set as it comes in a zipped case and is packed with longer-than-usual tools.
The elastic loops aren’t the easiest to use, but the long shafts are good, with hex drives on two of them, although we’d have liked more.
The three-sided handles work well and sizes can be seen easily. This set has a quality feel, but we’d have liked a terminal driver.
In this review
- 1IntroductionA screwdriver set has to provide a range of heads for the different fasteners involved in car DIY. We pick the best
- 21st Draper Expert
- 32nd Forge Steel
- 43. Kennedy Pro-Torq - currently reading
- 54. Sealey GripMax
- 65. Halfords Advanced ProThe soft-rubber, three-sided, colour-coded handles on this Halfords set were our favourites among an impressive field.
- 76. Yamoto Tri-Line
- 87. Rolson 10-Piece
- 98. Laser Soft Grip
- 109. MasterPro 12 Piece
- 1110. Silverline Soft-Grip
- 1211. Teng Screwdriver Set
- 1312. Clarke Pro 7 Piece