Laser Soft Grip Screwdriver Set 8pc 3041
Our biggest problem with the Laser set is the range, as there’s only one stubby and no Philips tools.
The hard plastic case doesn’t look that durable, but the tools are good. Dual-compound handles are grippy, comfortable and the rounded tops fit well in the palm.
They’re marked, colour coded and the bigger tools have hex-shaped shafts.
In this review
- 1IntroductionA screwdriver set has to provide a range of heads for the different fasteners involved in car DIY. We pick the best
- 21st Draper Expert
- 32nd Forge Steel
- 43. Kennedy Pro-Torq
- 54. Sealey GripMax
- 65. Halfords Advanced ProThe soft-rubber, three-sided, colour-coded handles on this Halfords set were our favourites among an impressive field.
- 76. Yamoto Tri-Line
- 87. Rolson 10-Piece
- 98. Laser Soft Grip - currently reading
- 109. MasterPro 12 Piece
- 1110. Silverline Soft-Grip
- 1211. Teng Screwdriver Set
- 1312. Clarke Pro 7 Piece