Rolson 10-Piece Pound Through Screwdriver Set 28520
When working on cars, screwdrivers are inevitably used for more than just turning fasteners, and this set comes prepared.
The shafts go right through the handles so they can be used as a chisel. The top is hex-shaped to take a spanner, too, although it digs into the palm.
Sadly, there are no Pozidriv tools.
In this review
- 1IntroductionA screwdriver set has to provide a range of heads for the different fasteners involved in car DIY. We pick the best
- 21st Draper Expert
- 32nd Forge Steel
- 43. Kennedy Pro-Torq
- 54. Sealey GripMax
- 65. Halfords Advanced ProThe soft-rubber, three-sided, colour-coded handles on this Halfords set were our favourites among an impressive field.
- 76. Yamoto Tri-Line
- 87. Rolson 10-Piece - currently reading
- 98. Laser Soft Grip
- 109. MasterPro 12 Piece
- 1110. Silverline Soft-Grip
- 1211. Teng Screwdriver Set
- 1312. Clarke Pro 7 Piece