Best price: £69 | Tools: 14 Sizes: 6-19mm
There’s a real high-quality feel to these spanners from Kennedy, and they also look good. The extra range means the often-needed small fasteners are covered as well as the bigger sizes required for suspension work and the like. The quality also shone through in our torque and sizing tests, but the shafts are a little sharp and they’re not a cheap option.
In this review
- 1IntroductionWe test 10 spanner sets to the limit to pick the essential workshop kit
- 2Draper Expert 23017
- 3Clarke PRO20
- 4Sealey Premier AK63012
- 5Siegen S0563
- 6Laser 5752
- 7Kennedy KEN-582-3960K - currently reading
- 8Halfords Advanced Professional Combination Spanner SetAnother set that oozes quality.
- 9Stag Tools STA059Cheap and pretty cheerful set from aftermarket giant Tetrosyl’s new range of Stag-branded tools.
- 10Silverline SP100You’ll be very unlucky to need a spanner that’s not included within this comprehensive set, presented in a tough nylon mesh tool roll
- 11Silverline SP50