GMA T.33 - Best hypercars
Designed by the creator of the McLaren F1, this T.33 uses a Cosworth-built V12 engine
The GMA T.33 is the younger brother to Gordon Murray’s flagship T.50 three-seater hypercar, a modern interpretation of the McLaren F1 designed by the man who first put the original design to paper. The T.33 may not be the range-topper of the GMA lineup, but the compact hypercar still produces a mighty 607 bhp from the same Cosworth-designed 4-litre V12 power plant found in the T.50, albeit in a sleeker, less aggressive body shell with a design influenced by 1960s race cars.
Standout features of the T.33 include an 11,100 rpm redline, a six-speed manual gearbox as standard and an impressively low dry weight of just 1,139kg, so this is clearly a car built for driving enthusiasts. However, the T.33 comes with a hefty price tag of around £1.4 million, and all models have already sold out – so good luck getting your hands on one, even if you’ve got the cash lying around.
Best hypercars 2022
- 1IntroductionWhat are the best hypercars ever? Our top 10 list showcases the most powerful, fastest and most expensive hypercars in the world
- 21. McLaren F1The car that created the hypercar class, the McLaren F1 remains a hard act to beat
- 32. Bugatti ChironHow do you follow the incredible Bugatti Veyron? With the Bugatti Chiron, of course
- 43. Mercedes-AMG ONEMercedes-AMG’s ONE uses a modified version of the engine found in Lewis Hamilton’s Formula 1 racing car
- 54. McLaren SennaIt's not the most powerful car in our list, but light weight and advanced aerodynamics put the Senna in the hyper club
- 65. Koenigsegg Agera RSSwedish hypercar brand Koenigsegg does things its own way, and it's own way is very, very fast
- 76. Pagani Huayra BCPagani's show-stopper mixes incredible looks with savage performance
- 87. Porsche 918 SpyderA technological feast with awesome performance, the 918 Spyder was even cheap by hypercar standards at 'only' £650k
- 98. GMA T.33 - currently readingDesigned by the creator of the McLaren F1, this T.33 uses a Cosworth-built V12 engine
- 109. Ferrari LaFerrariFerrari's most extreme machine to date, the LaFerrari brings F1 performance to the road
- 1110. Aston Martin ValkyrieThe Aston Martin Valkyrie is a 6.5-litre V12 F1-inspired hypercar for the road, and no, you are not dreaming