Pagani Huayra BC - Best hypercars
Pagani's show-stopper mixes incredible looks with savage performance
With a monocoque made of carbon fibre and titanium, the Huayra weighs in at less than 1,400kgs. Not surprisingly, therefore, with a 720bhp and 1,000Nm twin-turbo Mercedes-AMG engine stuffed into its rear end, even the ‘standard’ Huayra goes like stink. Maximum speed is quoted at 235mph, with a 0-62mph time of 3.2 seconds.
The Huayra BC takes things a step further, with a power upgrade reported to be in the vicinity of 800bhp, and a stunning aero package with a vast rear wing and racing car style front splitter. In fact, according to Pagani no panels are identical to the regular Huayra. If you didn’t catch the Huayra BC at the Geneva Motor Show, your chances of seeing one are vanishingly slim as production is limited to just 20 cars.
- 1IntroductionWhat are the best hypercars ever? Our top 10 list showcases the most powerful, fastest and most expensive hypercars in the world
- 21. McLaren F1Being the car which kickstarted the hypercar class, the McLaren F1 is a hard act to beat
- 32. Bugatti ChironHow do you follow the incredible Bugatti Veyron? With the Bugatti Chiron, of course
- 43. Mercedes-AMG ONEMercedes-AMG’s ONE uses a modified version of the engine found in Lewis Hamilton’s Formula 1 racing car
- 54. McLaren SennaIt's not the most powerful car in our list, but light weight and advanced aerodynamics put the Senna in the hyper club
- 65. Koenigsegg Agera RSSwedish hypercar brand Koenigsegg does things its own way, and it's own way is very, very fast
- 76. Pagani Huayra BC - currently readingPagani's show-stopper mixes incredible looks with savage performance
- 87. Porsche 918 SpyderA technological feast with awesome performance, the 918 Spyder was even cheap by hypercar standards at 'only' £650k
- 98. GMA T.33Designed by the creator of the McLaren F1, this T.33 uses a Cosworth-built V12 engine
- 109. Ferrari LaFerrariFerrari's most extreme machine to date, the LaFerrari brings F1 performance to the road
- 1110. Aston Martin ValkyrieThe Aston Martin Valkyrie is a 6.5-litre V12 F1-inspired hypercar for the road, and no, you are not dreaming