Toyota GT86 review - Reliability and Safety
The GT86 is not the most reliable Toyota, says our Driver Power survey - but it's still a Toyota!
In this review
- 1VerdictThe Toyota GT86 combines great fun and excellent value in a good-looking package
- 2Engines, performance and driveGreat balance and nimble steering make the GT86 a joy through the bends – but more power would be good
- 3MPG, CO2 and Running CostsEconomy and emissions lag behind class-leaders, and depreciation is significant too
- 4Interior, design and technologyThe focus is on fun, not premium fit and finish, but the Toyota GT86 has tons of personality
- 5Practicality, comfort and boot spaceThe Toyota GT 86 makes a practical tourer for two, but don't coun on it for the school run
- 6Reliability and Safety - currently readingThe GT86 is not the most reliable Toyota, says our Driver Power survey - but it's still a Toyota!