Best Renault Modus deals
Modus often overlooked - but there are big discounts to be had.
Try Renault for specific deals on the larger Grand or whittle the big dealer groups for discounts on this practical supermini-sized people carrier.
Renault deal For a low-payment finance deal on the mid-spec version of the Grand with the latest 1.2 turbocharged petrol, look to Renault’s PCP. Monthly payments of £239 over three years are decent with just a £500 deposit, but mileage is limited to 6,000 a year.
Car - Modus Grand Dynamique 1.2 Turbo 100 List price - £13,151 Deal price - £12,572 You save - £579 Monthly payment - £239
Marketplace deal Dealer giant Evans Halshaw has chopped almost £2,000 off the air-conditioned 1.2 Expression to take the five-seater well below £10k.
Car - Modus 1.2 Expression From – Evans Halshaw List price - £10,913 Deal price - £8,991 You save - £1,922
In this review
- 1IntroductionDon't miss our buyers guide helping you to get the best price on a brand new car from Renault.
- 2Best Renault Twingo dealsGood deals abound for Renault’s tenacious little citycar.
- 3Best Renault Clio dealsSpacious, practical Clio is discounted by Renault in a couple of very good specific deals
- 4Best Renault Modus deals - currently readingModus often overlooked - but there are big discounts to be had.
- 5Best Renault Kangoo dealsFancy a load lugger that's even more practical than the Scenic? The Kangoo is now available with a scrappage discount
- 6Best Renault Megane dealsHuge boot and smart cabin lift are just two reasons to look at the distinctive new Megane.
- 7Best Renault Megane Coupe dealsPopular, but not immune from discounting by large dealer groups
- 8Best Renault Scenic dealsIf that classy cabin hasn’t sold you on the Scenic, then discounts certainly will
- 9Best Renault Laguna dealsNew year family budgeters will like deals from both Renault and the brokers on the Laguna
- 10Best Renault Laguna Coupe dealsDramatic coupe comes with some pretty dramatic discounting too, especially for the budget 2.0-litre dCi