Best Renault Laguna Coupe deals
Dramatic coupe comes with some pretty dramatic discounting too, especially for the budget 2.0-litre dCi
Renault’s dramatic coupe comes with some pretty dramatic discounting too, especially for the budget 2.0-litre dCi option. Best prices come from the dealer groups and brokers, but the official Renault discount is good too.
Renault dealers For style on a budget the 47mpg two-litre diesel is the coupe to go for, and it’s the sat-nav version of that engine Renault has discounted by £2,000. No finance tie-in either.
Car - Laguna Coupé TomTom dCi 150 List price - £19,999 Deal price - £17,999 You save - £2,000
Marketplace deal The clout of big dealer groups like Evans Halshaw mean they can chisel more, so that same version of the two-litre diesel with its sat-nav and climate control is £500 cheaper still.
Car - Laguna Coupé TomTom dCi 150 From – Evans Halshaw List price - £19,999 Deal price - £17,491 You save - £2509
In this review
- 1IntroductionDon't miss our buyers guide helping you to get the best price on a brand new car from Renault.
- 2Best Renault Twingo dealsGood deals abound for Renault’s tenacious little citycar.
- 3Best Renault Clio dealsSpacious, practical Clio is discounted by Renault in a couple of very good specific deals
- 4Best Renault Modus dealsModus often overlooked - but there are big discounts to be had.
- 5Best Renault Kangoo dealsFancy a load lugger that's even more practical than the Scenic? The Kangoo is now available with a scrappage discount
- 6Best Renault Megane dealsHuge boot and smart cabin lift are just two reasons to look at the distinctive new Megane.
- 7Best Renault Megane Coupe dealsPopular, but not immune from discounting by large dealer groups
- 8Best Renault Scenic dealsIf that classy cabin hasn’t sold you on the Scenic, then discounts certainly will
- 9Best Renault Laguna dealsNew year family budgeters will like deals from both Renault and the brokers on the Laguna
- 10Best Renault Laguna Coupe deals - currently readingDramatic coupe comes with some pretty dramatic discounting too, especially for the budget 2.0-litre dCi