Best Renault Megane Coupe deals
Popular, but not immune from discounting by large dealer groups
The svelte new coupe version isn’t immune from discounting, with Renault slicing money off the 1.6 petrol and dealer groups working harder to get the best discounts on other versions.
Renault deal There’s a good deal of practicality in the coupe, and Renault’s officially discounted model is practically a good deal! The i-Music is wired for iPod connectivity and comes with a £1,229 discount to drop monthly payments to £259. However the PCP deal sets a limit of 6,000 miles a year.
Car - Megane Coupe i-Music 1.6 110 List price - £16,992 Deal price - £15,793 You save - £1,229 Monthly payment - £259
Marketplace deal The stirring turbocharged two-litre looked pricey at almost £20k until dealer group Perrys lopped £3,500 from it.
Car – Megane Coupe 2.0 TCE Dynamique (180) From – Perrys of Aylesbury List price - £19,535 Deal price - £15,995 You save - £3,540
In this review
- 1IntroductionDon't miss our buyers guide helping you to get the best price on a brand new car from Renault.
- 2Best Renault Twingo dealsGood deals abound for Renault’s tenacious little citycar.
- 3Best Renault Clio dealsSpacious, practical Clio is discounted by Renault in a couple of very good specific deals
- 4Best Renault Modus dealsModus often overlooked - but there are big discounts to be had.
- 5Best Renault Kangoo dealsFancy a load lugger that's even more practical than the Scenic? The Kangoo is now available with a scrappage discount
- 6Best Renault Megane dealsHuge boot and smart cabin lift are just two reasons to look at the distinctive new Megane.
- 7Best Renault Megane Coupe deals - currently readingPopular, but not immune from discounting by large dealer groups
- 8Best Renault Scenic dealsIf that classy cabin hasn’t sold you on the Scenic, then discounts certainly will
- 9Best Renault Laguna dealsNew year family budgeters will like deals from both Renault and the brokers on the Laguna
- 10Best Renault Laguna Coupe dealsDramatic coupe comes with some pretty dramatic discounting too, especially for the budget 2.0-litre dCi