We asked what you liked and disliked about your car – and 29,000 of you responded. Here are the results
Britain's most influential car reliability and satisfaction survey is back for its 11th year – and with almost 29,000 of you taking part in this year’s Driver Power poll, the results are more revealing than ever. We’ve counted all the scores and analysed the results, and are delighted to announce the winners and losers.
Click the links below and to the right to follow our countdown from 100, and look out for first-hand testimonies from drivers on some of the star cars in our Top 100.
See the results…
- Best cars: 100 - 91
- Best cars: 90 - 81
- Best cars: 80 - 71
- Best cars: 70 - 61
- Best cars: 60 - 51
- Best cars: 50 - 41
- Best cars: 40 - 31
- Best cars: 30 - 21
- Best cars: 20 - 11
- Best cars: 10 - 1
Click here to download the top 100
How are our results calculated?
Our survey asks drivers to rate their car out of five in 10 key categories. An independent data processing company then crunches the numbers to provide the overall average scores.
Why doesn’t my car feature?
Not all models can be included, due to the sheer number of cars on UK roads. Plus, to ensure our results are reliable, we need a robust sample size of drivers of each vehicle.
See the results for previous years…
- 1Introduction29,000 motorists have had their say, and now we reveal the Driver Power 2012 winners
- 2Best car of 2012The results are in, and we name our Driver Power 2012 champion
- 3Top 100 - currently readingWe asked what you liked and disliked about your car – and 29,000 of you responded. Here are the results
- 4Best manufacturersThe UK's favourite manufacturers, as voted for by tens of thousands of owners
- 5Category winnersWe reveal the best cars in 10 categories - from reliability to performance and running costs - as voted for by you
- 6Class winnersWhich city car is the best? Which SUV should you avoid? Find out in our rundown of the best and worst cars in each class
- 7Best dealersThe best dealers, revealed in our poll of 29,000 Auto Express readers
- 8Best breakdown servicesWhich operator can you rely on in a breakdown? Our results reveal all