The best dealers, revealed in our poll of 29,000 Auto Express readers
With the arrival of the new 62-plates, thousands of drivers will be looking to buy a new car. But which dealers are best?
We've rounded-up the best and worst dealers, as voted for by 29,000 motorists. We've also included your biggest gripes, too.
This year your dealer’s inability to fix cars’ faults was the main complaint for 24 of 30 brands. This suggests that technicians have become over-reliant on diagnostics machines and are reluctant to spend time investigating a problem the car claims it doesn’t have.
We’ve counted all the scores and analysed the results, and are delighted to announce the winners and losers.
How are our results calculated?
The results are based on nearly 29,000 readers' scores in seven categories – which covers everything from customer service to value and technical know-how.
Why doesn’t my insurer feature?
If your dealer is missing, it could be because it didn’t meet our strict minimum sample size criteria, which we use to guarantee robust results.
- 1Introduction29,000 motorists have had their say, and now we reveal the Driver Power 2012 winners
- 2Best car of 2012The results are in, and we name our Driver Power 2012 champion
- 3Top 100We asked what you liked and disliked about your car – and 29,000 of you responded. Here are the results
- 4Best manufacturersThe UK's favourite manufacturers, as voted for by tens of thousands of owners
- 5Category winnersWe reveal the best cars in 10 categories - from reliability to performance and running costs - as voted for by you
- 6Class winnersWhich city car is the best? Which SUV should you avoid? Find out in our rundown of the best and worst cars in each class
- 7Best dealers - currently readingThe best dealers, revealed in our poll of 29,000 Auto Express readers
- 8Best breakdown servicesWhich operator can you rely on in a breakdown? Our results reveal all