Bentley Bentayga - most comfortable cars
The Bentley Bentayga might be expensive and inefficient, but it’s also one of the best luxury SUVs on sale
The Bentayga is available with a full-fat 600bhp 6.0-litre W12 that has featured in Audi A8s, Bentley Continentals and VW Phaetons throughout the years. There’s also a mid-range V8 and even a hybrid version which will allow for electric-only driving for up to 16 miles.
Thanks to air-suspension, the Bentagya’s ride is silky smooth and yet in the corners it still feels composed despite it’s 2,440kg kerbweight.
All Bentaygas are able to waft along with a serenity few other SUVs can match but if you have an itchy right foot there’s the Bentayga Speed with 626bhp and an almost unbelievable 0-62mph time of 3.9 seconds.
Most comfortable cars on sale
- 1IntroductionWe pick 10 of the most comfortable cars to drive, or be driven in, currently on sale in the UK
- 21. Mercedes S-ClassThe Mercedes S-Class leads the way for luxury, comfort, refinement and technology
- 32. Rolls-Royce PhantomA name etched into the luxury car market, the Rolls-Royce Phantom lives up to its reputation
- 43. Range RoverThe Range Rover is one of the most comfortable cars of all, both on the road and off it
- 54. BMW 7 SeriesThe BMW 7 Series offers supreme comfort across its model range and pushes the Mercedes S-Class harder than ever
- 65. Bentley MulsanneHand-crafted Bentley Mulsanne delivers luxury and performance in spades
- 76. Audi A8The latest Audi A8 has come on leaps and bounds to become an accomplished luxury limousine
- 87. BMW 5 SeriesWhether cruising along or tackling tight corners, the BMW 5 Series has it all
- 98. Bentley Bentayga - currently readingThe Bentley Bentayga might be expensive and inefficient, but it’s also one of the best luxury SUVs on sale
- 109. Audi Q7Second-generation Audi Q7 made big strides in ride quality and handling