Vauxhall Movano - best large panel vans
The Movano offers huge space and the latest touchscreen tech from the Vauxhall car range
While the rest of the Vauxhall van range turns to the PSA Group for its source material with the new Combo and Vivaro models, the Movano carries on in its Renault Master-based guise. However, an update in 2019 sees the Movano get improved tech to help keep it competitive.
Go for a top-spec Movano, and you can benefit from Vauxhall's Intellilink touchscreen infotainment system, while the latest connectivity means fleet operators can monitor vehicles and manage vehicles live.
There are the usual range of lengths, heights and wheelbases on offer, so there should be a Movano panel van to suit your load carrying needs, although do beware that the largest versions won't have the biggest payload.
Conversions include tipper, Luton and passenger carrying variants, while diesel power across the range helps to keep fuel costs in check.
Best large panel vans 2019
- 1IntroductionWe run down the big vans for sale in the UK to help you choose the right one for your job
- 21. Mercedes SprinterA famous name in the panel van sector, the Mercedes Sprinter majors in heavy-duty toughness and is popular with high mileage operators.
- 32. Volkswagen CrafterThe Volkswagen Crafter brings VW Group technology and quality to the panel van sector
- 43. MAN TGEWith the same tech as the VW Crafter, the TGE is an appealing large van
- 54. Ford TransitFamously described by Ford as the ‘backbone of Britain’, that’s not too far from the truth about the Transit
- 65. Renault Master/Nissan NV400A platform sharing partnership means you can choose your badge on this big van with a practical cabin
- 76. Vauxhall Movano - currently readingThe Movano offers huge space and the latest touchscreen tech from the Vauxhall car range
- 87. Citroen Relay/Peugeot BoxerNo-nonsense panel vans offer plenty of space and even electric drive
- 98. Fiat DucatoThere's more to the Ducato than just a tech-sharing partnership with Peugeot/Citroen
- 109. Iveco DailyThe Iveco Daily is a great choice for van operators who need a heavy duty vehicle and the support of Iveco’s HGV dealer network
- 1110. LDV V80Revived LDV Maxus offers big-van space with a small-van price tag