New model from Bentley guzzles biofuel, and delivers rocketship performance.
Bentley is promising that it will reveal its fastest, most powerful production car ever at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
Thisis the first picture of the newcomer, which Bentley has also guaranteedwill be the greatest extreme machine the Crewe firm has ever created.
Delivering supercar performance, the still unnamed model will run on biofuel delivering stage one of Bentley's environmental commitment.
In this review
- 1IntroductionHome of the best Geneva Motor Show coverage on the web.
- 2MINI John Cooper Works Convertible - official picturesFastest MINI convertible ever poised for Geneva debut
- 3BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo ConceptBMW enters a new niche with a stunning hatchback version of the 5-Series!
- 4Fiat 500 CabrioFiat reveals first ever pictures of new 500C ahead of its Geneva debut next month.
- 5Rolls Royce 200EX revealedSpirit of legendary British luxury car maker lives on in son of Phantom...
- 6Saab 9-3X - official picsThe new 9-3X promises SUV-like off-road ability combined with the practicality of an estate.
- 7Wraps come off E-Class CoupéMerc's CLK replacement has arrived, and we have first pictures of the new stunner.
- 8MiTo GTA blasts offSizzling flagship gets a high-power turbo. It also features bodykit and stiffer suspension
- 9Audi A4 allroad - officialWith its raised suspension and toughened bodywork, the new A4 Allroad is just as happy on the rough stuff as it is on Tarmac
- 10911 GT3 - first picsHarder and faster version of the 911 will debut at Geneva
- 11Electric 2+2 on showMitsubishi is set to reveal a new version of its electric i MiEV Sport concept at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
- 12Star of future is light fantasticStudy uses tailgate as screen to warn following drivers.
- 13MINI’s new base champEntry-level One is the cheapest and most frugal Clubman yet.
- 14Fastest Bentley - currently readingNew model from Bentley guzzles biofuel, and delivers rocketship performance.
- 15Vauxhall AmperaVauxhall parent company Opel plans to lift the lid on new plans for electric cars at this year's Geneva Motor Show.
- 16Citroen DS returnsFrench maker shocks with all-new DS-badged luxury line-up, spearheaded by stunning MINI rival.
- 17Mazda 3 MPSFastest ever Mazda 3 targets new Focus RS.
- 18Renault ClioSharpened up Clio arrives with an all-new look and a hot GT model...
- 19Kia’s MPV conceptSupermini-MPV gunning for top of the class.
- 20New Spark lights up Chevrolet in GenevaMatiz replacement confirmed for Geneva Unveil, and we get a first look at the interior.