Driver Power Award 2019: Lexus
Lexus has scooped the 2019 Driver Power Award after taking the customer satisfaction survey by storm once again
Our annual Driver Power surveys give Auto Express readers the chance to tell it like it is, and the message they deliver on Lexus barely changes from year to year: the company is, quite simply, fantastic.
Lexus took the crown in our 2019 Driver Power brand survey, with scores that indicate no other company builds cars with better-made and designed exteriors, a sentiment that is echoed the moment owners open the door and climb inside. When you factor in another number-one spot for reliability and build quality, Lexus comes top in three out of our nine categories of assessment, while posting three podium finishes in the remaining areas.
That’s a stellar achievement but it’s not a one-off, because 2019 marks the third consecutive year that Lexus has topped our brand survey, and the firm generates similarly impressive results in our Driver Power new and used car polls. Will Lexus fare as well in our 2019 Driver Power dealers’ results at the end of the month?
Auto Express New Car Awards 2019
For complete, in-depth coverage of the 2019 New Car Awards, buy your collector's edition copy of the Auto Express magazine now or click here to subscribe...
- 1IntroductionWhat are the best new cars to buy in the UK today? The 2019 New Car Awards have the answer...
- 2Car of the YearThe Auto Express Car of the Year for 2019 is the all-electric Tesla Model 3
- 3City Car of the YearThe Volkswagen up! is the 2019 Auto Express City Car of the Year, with the Kia Picanto and Skoda Citigo commended
- 4Supermini of the YearThe Ford Fiesta is the 2019 Auto Express Supermini of the Year, with the MINI 5-door and SEAT Ibiza commended
- 5Convertible of the YearThe MINI Convertible is the 2019 Auto Express Convertible of the Year, with the Audi A3 Cabriolet and Mercedes E-Class Cabriolet commended
- 6Compact Family Car of the YearThe Skoda Scala is the 2019 Auto Express Compact Family Car of the Year, with the Mazda 3 and Toyota Corolla commended
- 7Family Car of the YearThe Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport is the 2019 Auto Express Family Car of the Year, with the Skoda Superb and Toyota Prius commended
- 8Compact Executive Car of the YearThe BMW 3 Series is the 2019 Auto Express Compact Executive Car of the Year, with the Alfa Romeo Giulia and Mercedes C-Class commended
- 9Executive Car of the YearThe BMW 5 Series is the 2019 Auto Express Executive Car of the Year, with the Mercedes E-Class and Volvo S90 commended
- 10Estate Car of the YearThe Skoda Octavia Estate is the 2019 Auto Express Estate Car of the Year, with the BMW 5 Series Touring and Volvo V60 commended