Rolls-Royce Provenance approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about the Rolls-Royce Providence approved used scheme
As Rolls-Royce makes some of the world’s most exclusive cars, its approved used cars are prepared to as-new standards – anything less would devalue the brand. The highest-mileage car we saw was a Phantom from 2011 with 45,000 miles.
Only cars with a complete official service record will be considered, and all models are fully inspected before being offered for sale. If anything is considered below par, it will be rectified using official parts, and the car will undergo a full road test. The list of benefits after that isn’t as comprehensive as you might expect, though. There’s a warranty that lasts at least two years, and servicing is included for 24 months.
Rolls-Royce Providence: key facts
|Standard warranty||24 months minimum|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme