Honda Approved Used car scheme
Everything you need to know about Honda's approved used scheme
Honda has plenty of models for sale on its Approved Cars scheme - we saw over 4,100 on the website recently. The highest-mileage car we found was a 2015 CR-V with 93,000 miles on the clock, so there's scope for all sorts of budgets.
Honda's exchange scheme is on par with most rivals, as it’s set at 30 days or 1,000 miles.
You’ll get the remainder of the standard three-year warranty if you buy a fairly new car, as with many rivals; buy an older model and this reverts to 12 months. Whatever the car’s age, a year’s breakdown cover is included, and if the supplying dealer carries out the work, it will test the car each year at a reduced rate.
Honda Approved: key facts
|Max age/mileage||Eight years/unlimited mileage|
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Exchange policy||30 days/1,000 miles|
|Standard warranty||12 months|
|Extendable warranty||12 months|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme