Jaguar Approved Used car scheme
Everything you need to know about the Jaguar Approved used scheme
Jaguar's approved used scheme Models included in the scheme are up to five years old, have done less than 100,000 miles and have a 12-month warranty. The highest-mileage car we found was an XF from 2016 with 83,000 miles on the clock.
There’s a year of European breakdown cover, and before sale a comprehensive check is carried out. MOT cover ensures Jaguar will pay up to £750 towards the cost of repairs if any car fails (with a £50 excess), while the exchange policy is 30 days or 1,000 miles.
Jaguar Approved Used: key facts
|Max age/mileage||Five years/100,000 miles|
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Exchange policy||30 days/1,000 miles|
|Standard warranty||12 months|
|Extendable warranty||12 or 24 months|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme