Mitsubishi approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about Mitsubishi's approved used scheme
Mitsubishi has a good approved used scheme that covers all the basics and you even get a free health check every year from your dealer if you buy one. The oldest car we saw on the service was a Shogun from 2006 with 40,000 miles, so there's plenty of choice.
All cars come with a 12 month unlimited mileage warranty, MOT protection (which will pay out up to £750 against the cost of repairs) and European breakdown cover. Also included is seven days’ worth of drive away insurance cover.
As with most rivals, there’s a 30-day exchange option, but to be eligible your car has to have been off the road and in a Mitsubishi workshop for 14 working days or more with a mechanical or electrical fault.
Mitsubishi Approved Used: key facts
|Max age/mileage||No maximum|
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Exchange policy||30 days|
|Standard warranty||12 months/unlimited mileage|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme