Suzuki approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about Suzuki's approved used scheme
There are no surprises with Suzuki’s no-frills approved used scheme. You get everything you need for peace of mind, though, including a multi-point inspection that ensures the engine, transmission, electrical system and running gear are all unlikely to give problems. This analysis also includes a history check to make sure that the car hasn’t been crashed, isn’t subject to outstanding finance and that it hasn’t been clocked.
There’s no drive-away insurance, but you do get a comprehensive warranty that Suzuki claims will protect you against any issues arising with the mechanicals or factory-fitted electrical items. Buy one of the approved used cars and you’ll also get MOT protection and Europe-wide breakdown cover; the latter also includes car hire if necessary.
Suzuki Approved Used: key facts
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Standard warranty||12 months|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme