Tesla approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about Tesla's approved used scheme
It hasn’t been around for long, yet Tesla has plenty of approved used cars for sale. The highest mileage model we saw was a 87,000-mile Model S from 2016. Cars from 2015 onwards were also available.
There’s no age or mileage limit for Teslas offered via the scheme, and all come as standard with the remainder of the new car's four-year/50,000-mile warranty, along with European breakdown assistance. Before being offered for sale, there’s a 200-point inspection, which is the most comprehensive here. Sadly the warranty offered if the car has run its original warranty through is only one year or 10,000 miles.
Tesla Approved Used: key facts
|Max age/mileage||No limit|
|Standard warranty||Up to four years remainder/1yr|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme