Bentley Continental GT - best luxury cars
The definition of a 'grand tourer', the Continental GT is the very best that Bentley has to offer
The Bentley Continental GT may be built on Porsche Panameraunderpinnings but that is in no way a bad thing as both cars feature in this top ten list. This is a luxury ‘grand touring’ coupe that does not break sweat being driven across continents. Its 626bhp and 900Nm W12 engine has become synonymous with the car and certainly packs a punch.
The interior is a treat for anyone lucky enough to sit inside, with inspiration taken from the wings of the Bentley badge. The dashboard, for example, ‘wings’ majestically out from the central console, before continuing into the door trims, circling the occupants with a ring of wood and leather.
Along with the lavish design the cabin features an array of new technology including bang-up-to-date infotainment and safety systems that are a match for anything else on sale. There's also a bundle of new chassis tech that helps give the Continental GT its great driver feeling on the road.
Top 10 best luxury cars
- 1IntroductionRelax in total comfort with our top 10 best luxury cars to buy list - providing your wallet can afford those premium prices
- 21. Mercedes S-ClassMercedes’ technology-crammed flagship is one of the most advanced motorcars you can buy and luxury comes as standard
- 32. Bentley Continental GT - currently readingThe definition of a 'grand tourer', the Continental GT is the very best that Bentley has to offer
- 43. Range RoverThe mighty Range Rover was designed as an off-roader but it’s evolved into a luxury SUV of rare quality
- 54. Rolls-Royce PhantomThe definition of a 'grand tourer', the Continental GT is the very best that Bentley has to offer
- 65. Porsche PanameraIs it a luxury car? The Porsche Panamera is certainly luxurious but it has the soul of the sports car
- 76. BMW 7 SeriesBMW’s 7 Series is the driver’s choice in the luxury saloon segment
- 87. Audi A8The powerful and economical Audi A8 is a discreet alternative to the Mercedes S-Class
- 98. Bentley BentaygaThe Bentley Bentayga comes with mighty performance and a glamorous image, ideal for drivers looking for a luxury SUV
- 109. Jaguar I-PaceThe Jaguar I-Pace is packed with clever technology and an luxurious interior which makes it quite possibly the best electric car on sale
- 1110. Lexus LSThe big hybrid Lexus LS might not quite have the class of rivals but it’s utterly relaxing to drive