Dacia Approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
Dacia has sold thousands of cars in the four years since its UK return, and its used programme is well stocked with Sanderos, Dusters and Logans, with plenty of different models to choose from.
All cars are checked for accident history, finance and clocking, and you get at least a 12-month warranty – longer if the original guarantee is still valid. There’s a 30-day exchange policy (no mileage limit is specified) and Dacia will throw in seven days’ insurance cover.
Dacia Approved Used: key facts
|Max age/mileage||Seven years/70,000 miles|
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Exchange policy||30 days|
|Standard warranty||12 months min/100k miles|
|Extendable warranty||Yes (under 10yrs/100k miles)|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved Used - currently readingEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme