Maserati approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about Maserati's approved used scheme
Maserati approved used cars are subject to a 121-point inspection and all maintenance has to have been carried out by authorised Maserati service centres. The highest-mileage car we found was a Ghibli from 2016 with just 38,000 miles on the clock.
You get a two-year roadside assistance package with approved used Maeratis and an optional maintenance pack is available. At the moment only model year 2015-2018 GranTurismo, Grancabrio, Quattroporte, Levante and Ghibli models are available.
Maserati Approved Used: key facts
|Max age/mileage||Five years/N/a|
|Breakdown cover||24 months|
|Standard warranty||Up to 24 months/unltd mileage|
|Extendable warranty||Yes, with restrictions|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme