McLaren 570S Track Pack - Best track day cars
The McLaren 570S Track Pack gets a range of add-ons designed to deliver the ultimate performance on track.
The McLaren 570S Track Pack gets a range of add-ons designed to deliver the ultimate performance on track. The Track Pack is a selection of lightweight, high performance features designed to give your wonder from Woking the edge when hooning around a track.
The cost of the extra weight saving kit is £16,500, taking the total price of the car to £159,750. But when you consider the grand total of the diet only means a 25kg weight reduction, it may be hard to justify the extra expense.
Power stays at 562bhp and 0-62mph is taken care of in just 3.2 seconds before you accelerate all the way to 204mph, given a big enough strip of tarmac. While the Track Pack costs the same as a well spec’d supermini, super competitive drivers who can afford the standard car anyway and want to dominate on track will surely be tempted.
Best track day cars 2019
- 1IntroductionWhether you're looking to shave tenths off your lap time, or simply want to have some fun, these are the UK's best track cars
- 21. Porsche 911 GT3 RSThere is no denying that our favourite track day car is one for the more wealthy track day drivers, but the stunningly engineered Porsche 911 GT3 RS is worth every penny.
- 32. Caterham SevenThe Caterham Seven allows you to enjoy the simple pleasures of driving.
- 43. Ferrari 488 PistaFerrari makes the 488 more exciting by removing weight and adding power
- 54. McLaren SennaIf you name a car after one of the greatest racing drivers that ever lived, it had better be good. And the Senna is
- 65. Lamborghini Huracan PerformanteAt nearly twice the price of the Porsche 911 GT3 you would expect the Huracan Performante to offer an incredible driving experience, and on many levels it does.
- 76. McLaren 570S Track Pack - currently readingThe McLaren 570S Track Pack gets a range of add-ons designed to deliver the ultimate performance on track.
- 87. Porsche Cayman GTS Sublime handling balance, communicative controls and a stunning engine, the Cayman GTS is a car you’ll want to lap around a track all day.
- 98. Honda Civic Type RAs many petrolheads are aware, Honda has a history of making VTEC performance engines that deliver their best hit of power at the top end of the rev range.
- 109. Hyundai i30 NIt was not that long ago that Hyundai was knocking out dreary model after dreary model reserved for people who’s idea of excitement is a homemade Weetabix smoothie
- 1110. Ariel AtomPowered by a mid-mounted Honda Civic engine, the Atom feels like a big go-kart due to its exposed skeletal chassis.