MINI approved used scheme
Everything you need to know about MINI's approved used scheme
MINI has been a massive sales success in the UK, and ease of ownership is a key reason for this. As a premium product, a Mini will never be the cheapest option, but if you want peace of mind you could do a lot worse than visit your local main dealer.
To be eligible for its programme, any Mini must have a full service history with a franchised dealer and pass the standard checks for crash repairs, finance and clocking. The oldest car we saw on the scheme was a 2009 Clubman Cooper S with 52,000 miles.
Once passed fit to sell, an approved used Mini comes with a warranty and breakdown package that lasts at least 12 months. There’s also MOT cover for at least a year, while finance, insurance and servicing packages are all available.
MINI Approved Used: key facts
|Max age/mileage||No maximum|
|Breakdown cover||12 months minimum|
|Standard warranty||12 months minimum|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme