SEAT approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about SEAT's approved used scheme
SEAT’s approved used scheme offers plenty of cars, and the highest-mileage one we saw was a 2012 Leon with 84,000 miles. The oldest was a Mii from 2012, though it had just 20,000 miles on the clock.
SEAT does its best to make the buying process as easy as possible, so five days of drive-away insurance cover and a 12-month warranty and breakdown cover are included. If problems occur, the brand says you can swap your car within the first 30 days, and to help you pay for your new purchase, it will also sort out a finance package.
SEAT Approved Used: key facts:
|Max age/mileage||No maximum|
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Exchange policy||30 days/1,000 miles|
|Standard warranty||12 months|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme