Land Rover Approved Used car scheme
Everything you need to know about Land Rover's approved used scheme
Land Rover's approved used scheme covers cars with a 165-point inspection process, which brings some peace of mind. The highest-mileage car we saw on the scheme was a Range Rover Sport from 2016 with 99,000 miles, and the oldest was a 2013-registered Range Rover Sport.
The warranty runs for 12 months, and the Europe-wide breakdown cover lasts for the same period. Also included is £750 worth of MOT test cover (with a £50 excess) and drive-away insurance.
Land Rover Approved Used: key facts
|Max age/mileage||Five years/100,000 miles|
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Exchange policy||30 days/1,000 miles|
|Standard warranty||12 months|
|Extendable warranty||12 month blocks|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme