Lexus Approved Used car scheme
Everything you need to know about the Lexus Approved Used scheme
Ever since it arrived in the UK over a quarter of a century ago, Lexus has prided itself on offering some of the best customer service available anywhere. It helps that the company’s cars are among the most reliable on the road. The highest-mileage Lexus on the company's approved scheme we saw was a RX 450h from 2010 with 114,000 miles.
Purchase an approved used Lexus and you’ll automatically get a warranty that lasts for at least 12 months. If you have a problem, you can exchange your car within the first 30 days or 1,000 miles – although this has to be for a model from the same dealer. Lexus offers a very high level of breakdown cover for 12 months which includes key cover, onward travel, accommodation, medical assistance and a replacement vehicle.
Lexus Approved Used: key facts
|Max age/mileage||100,000 miles|
|Breakdown cover||12 months|
|Exchange policy||30 days/1,000 miles|
|Standard warranty||12 months minimum|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme