Porsche Approved Pre-Owned used scheme
Everything you need to know about the Porsche Approved Pre-Owned used scheme
Not only will Porsche sell cars from as early as 1989 (though the company officially says it's up to 15 years old) in its approved used scheme, but its warranty is twice as long as most, as it runs to two years on models less than 13 years old. Even on older cars it lasts 12 months.
Before sale, all approved used Porsches go through a 111-point inspection, including a history check. If the breakdown cover is needed at any point, a premium hire car will be allocated to keep you mobile. Interestingly, if you suffer tyre damage that leaves you stranded, there are special patrols across the UK that can bring out a space-saver spare to get you going, although a new tyre would be more useful.
Porsche Approved Pre-Owned: key facts
|Max age/mileage||15 years/N/a|
|Breakdown cover||24 months|
|Standard warranty||24 months/unlimited mileage|
|Extendable warranty||12/24 months|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme