MINI takes it to the MAX in 2011
MINI fans will be in seventh heaven as we check out the firm’s seven new cars for 2011.
2011 is set to be the year of the MINI. As downsizing becomes the watchword, parent firm BMW is set to turn up the heat on the MINI line-up.
Responding to new market demands, the current MINI hatch, Clubman and Countryman will be joined by two new production cars, three concepts which preview production certain models and an electric scooter!
What’s more, the firm makes its return to the WRC with a rally-prepared Countryman, and as you read this, MINI’s rally-raid car will be taking to the stages in South America on this year’s Dakar rally.
In this MINI special, we preview what’s shaping up to be the firm’s busiest year to date.
In this review
- 1Introduction - currently readingMINI fans will be in seventh heaven as we check out the firm’s seven new cars for 2011.
- 2Paceman kicks off busy 2011MINI's new two-door concept begins MINI's busiest year to date.
- 3Roadster set for production in 2011MINI Roadster takes on the TT and joins Coupe sibling as another star of 2011.
- 4Beachcomber returns as MokeMINI’s radical Beachcomber gets green light for small-scale production, revives the Moke.
- 5MINI Scooter concept set for OlympicsMINI won’t just be limited to four wheels with its new electric scooter.
- 6MINI does the DakarNew MINI joins 430 other vehicles set to take on the South American Dakar rally.
- 7MINI heads back to the WRCCountryman-based rally car set to hit the stages in 2011 with a Brit at the wheel.
- 8New MINI Coupé is ready for actionMINI Coupé set to be built in the UK at firm's Plant Oxford factory.
- 9MINI Minor gets green lightMINI looks to its past to create a new car that measures the same length as the original Minor.