Ferrari Approved used car scheme
Everything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
Buy through Ferrari’s certified pre-owned programme, and you’ll get a two-year warranty, and cars up to 14 years old are offered. Despite this we found that the highest-mileage car on the scheme was a classic Ferrari 250 GT with around 55,000 miles on the clock, clearly much older than 14.
With a detailed check on all cars, you should be confident that any purchase is in good shape, has a full service history and isn’t subject to outstanding finance. The two-year warranty is underwritten by Ferrari itself, not an insurer, so you should be treated like a king should problems occur. New Ferraris come with a four-year warranty and a seven-year maintenance package; and for extra cost the warranty can be renewed on an annual basis, up to the car’s 12th birthday. Approved used cars also come with at least two years worth of breakdown cover.
Ferrari Pre-Owned: key facts
|Max age/mileage||14 years/60,000 miles|
|Breakdown cover||24 months minimum|
|Standard warranty||24 months minimum|
|Extendable warranty||Up to 12 years old|
Check out the latest used car deals on our sister site BuyaCar...
- 1IntroductionWe reveal how appoved used car sales schemes work, with an A-Z of which car manufacturers offer what
- 2Alfa Romeo SelectedForYouEverything you need to know about Alfa Romeo's Selected For You approved used scheme
- 3Aston Martin Certified Pre-OwnedEverything you need to know about Aston Martin's Certified Pre-Owned approved used scheme
- 4Audi Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Audi's approved used scheme
- 5Pre-Owned BentleyEverything you need to know about the Bentley Pre-Owned approved used scheme, Certified by Bentley
- 6BMW Approved UsedEverything you need to know about BMW's approved used scheme
- 7Citroen SelectAll you need to know about the approved used cars scheme from Citroen, called Citroen Select
- 8Dacia Approved UsedEverything you need to know about Dacia's approved used scheme
- 9Ferrari Pre-Owned - currently readingEverything you need to know about the Ferrari Approved used scheme
- 10Fiat/Abarth FoundEverything you need to know about Fiat and Abarth's Found Approved and Used scheme