Zenvo TS1 GT - world's fastest road cars
Danish supercar maker has hit the ground running with its bespoke hypercars
Top speed: 233mphPrice: £1million
The phrase 'Danish supercar' might bring to mind one of the latest Lego model kits, but Denmark's Zenvo is a genuine car manufacturer based in the country.
It made its mark with the ST1, but has since followed it up with the TSR-S and TS1 GT models. These two look largely identical to the ST1, but have been improved in every area. The TSR-S features an advanced active wing that boosts downforce when cornering, but it's the TS1 GT that is the speed machine, with an estimated top speed of 233mph.
It achieves this courtesy of Zenvo's own 5.8-litre twin-supercharged V8 that makes 1,104bhp, while carbon fibre construction and plenty of lightweight materials keep the kerbweight low.
Top 10 fastest road cars 2019
- 1IntroductionJoin the 200mph+ club, as we round up the fastest road cars on sale in 2020
- 21. Koenigsegg Agera RSSwedish supercar maker builds unique one-off models, and the Agera RS is officially the fastest of all
- 32. Hennessey Venom GTThe unholy alliance of a Lotus Exige and Corvette V8 creates one of the fastest cars in the world
- 43. Bugatti ChironIt's been improved over the Veyron in every area, although the Chiron's top speed has yet to be verified
- 54. W Motors Fenyr SupersportAnother obscure car maker, most famous for appearing in the Fast & Furious films
- 65. Pagani HuayraThe Huayra is like a precision timepiece with lots of hand-crafted details inside
- 76. Zenvo TS1 GT - currently readingDanish supercar maker has hit the ground running with its bespoke hypercars
- 87. Noble M600British supercar maker goes back to basics to deliver phenomenal speed
- 98. Lamborghini Aventador SThe Aventador is the closest thing you'll get to a mass production car in this list
- 109. Ford GTSecond generation GT is designed with racing in mind, so a mega top speed comes naturally