W Motors Fenyr Supersport - world's fastest road cars
Another obscure car maker, most famous for appearing in the Fast & Furious films
Top speed: 245mphPrice: £1.4million
The first Middle Eastern supercar maker is W Motors. First established in Lebanon and now based in Dubai, W Motors has followed up the Lykan HyperSport with the Fenyr SuperSport. Both are capable of 245mph, according to the maker.
Power units are sourced from German Porsche tuner Ruf, so there's a twin-turbocharged flat-six mounted behind the cockpit, while bespoke materials including diamonds and sapphires in the headlights are used throughout the car to create a unique machine.
If the HyperSport looks familiar, that's because it's the most expensive car to ever appear in the Fast & Furious movie series, and was the car that crashed between tower blocks in Furious 7.
Top 10 fastest road cars 2019
- 1IntroductionJoin the 200mph+ club, as we round up the fastest road cars on sale in 2020
- 21. Koenigsegg Agera RSSwedish supercar maker builds unique one-off models, and the Agera RS is officially the fastest of all
- 32. Hennessey Venom GTThe unholy alliance of a Lotus Exige and Corvette V8 creates one of the fastest cars in the world
- 43. Bugatti ChironIt's been improved over the Veyron in every area, although the Chiron's top speed has yet to be verified
- 54. W Motors Fenyr Supersport - currently readingAnother obscure car maker, most famous for appearing in the Fast & Furious films
- 65. Pagani HuayraThe Huayra is like a precision timepiece with lots of hand-crafted details inside
- 76. Zenvo TS1 GTDanish supercar maker has hit the ground running with its bespoke hypercars
- 87. Noble M600British supercar maker goes back to basics to deliver phenomenal speed
- 98. Lamborghini Aventador SThe Aventador is the closest thing you'll get to a mass production car in this list
- 109. Ford GTSecond generation GT is designed with racing in mind, so a mega top speed comes naturally