Noble M600 - world's fastest road cars
British supercar maker goes back to basics to deliver phenomenal speed
Top speed: 225mphPrice: £200,000
If you think the 200mph hypercars in this list are overcomplicating things a little, the Noble M600 could be the car for you.
This British-designed two-seater boasts a 650bhp twin-turbo V8 and a white-knuckle 225mph top speed. However, with no traction control or anti-lock brakes, the M600 is only for the brave – at least if you want to use anything like its full performance potential. If you just want to cruise at ordinary road speeds, the M600 is a pussycat to drive.
It also represents a tremendous bargain in the sort of company where prices start at a million euros. The M600 can be yours for around £200,000, although if you want a bespoke specification the price will accelerate as rapidly as the car.
Top 10 fastest road cars 2019
- 1IntroductionJoin the 200mph+ club, as we round up the fastest road cars on sale in 2020
- 21. Koenigsegg Agera RSSwedish supercar maker builds unique one-off models, and the Agera RS is officially the fastest of all
- 32. Hennessey Venom GTThe unholy alliance of a Lotus Exige and Corvette V8 creates one of the fastest cars in the world
- 43. Bugatti ChironIt's been improved over the Veyron in every area, although the Chiron's top speed has yet to be verified
- 54. W Motors Fenyr SupersportAnother obscure car maker, most famous for appearing in the Fast & Furious films
- 65. Pagani HuayraThe Huayra is like a precision timepiece with lots of hand-crafted details inside
- 76. Zenvo TS1 GTDanish supercar maker has hit the ground running with its bespoke hypercars
- 87. Noble M600 - currently readingBritish supercar maker goes back to basics to deliver phenomenal speed
- 98. Lamborghini Aventador SThe Aventador is the closest thing you'll get to a mass production car in this list
- 109. Ford GTSecond generation GT is designed with racing in mind, so a mega top speed comes naturally
- 1110. McLaren 720SConstant evolution has resulted in the 720S, the most accessible supercar in our top 10