Volkswagen car configurator: the £53k VW Passat Estate
Along with quite possibly the longest car name on sale right now, you could easily push a Volkswagen Passat Estate upwards of £50,000.
- 1IntroductionWe have fun with online car configurators, including those of Audi, BMW, Nissan and more, to see just how expensive certain models can get
- 2£29k Nissan JukeNissan’s Juke crossover can usually be seen as good value.
- 3£38k MINI ClubmanThe funky MINI Clubman is an acquired taste due to its estate-like shape and six-door layout.
- 4£39k Vauxhall CascadaVauxhall is usually known as a value brand but things can get costly quickly when you add a lot of trimmings to the Vauxhall Cascada convertible.
- 5£42k 3cyl BMW 3 SeriesThis one is a little different to the rest of the cars on this list.
- 6£47k Volvo V40 Cross CountryIf you’ve got £47,000 hanging around in your back pocket you could go all out on the jacked-up version of Volvo’s premium hatch.
- 7£53k Volkswagen Passat Estate - currently readingAlong with quite possibly the longest car name on sale right now, you could easily push a Volkswagen Passat Estate upwards of £50,000.
- 8£54k Mercedes-AMG A 45It’s already an expensive car as it is, coming in at a smidge under £40,000, but adding a wealth of driver aids, performance packs and a rather tasty looking grey paint finish means that you can have a hot hatch that will drain your wallet faster than the A 45’s 4.2-second 0-62mph time
- 9£71k RR Evoque
- 10£100k Audi Q7 If you go mad with the price list of the new Audi Q7, it could land you with a bill of more than £100,000.
- 11£130k Porsche 911 Carrera SSimilar to the BMW, we didn’t go all out on the range-topper with the 911 – instead we chose the sweet spot in the range.